Residential house from the end of the 19th century, most assuredly commissioned by a Greek bourgeois family from Constanța when in this neighborhood there was no community of Ashkenazi Jews yet established. The style is classical, with decorative elements specific to houses in Greece, apparently red brick giving it a novel look. Most probably, the model was taken from the states of Northern Europe, either the architect or the inhabitants being used to the style. The balcony: out of hardware, faces the street. It is one of the most successful and well maintained private residential buildings from the first decade since the Unification of Dobrogea and Romania (1878), which can offer an image about the architecture and life in Constanța at the end of the 19th century.