- Historic monument category B; code LMI: CT-II-m-B-02802;
- It was built in the 1902-1904 period. Designer: Anghel Saligny;
- It is located in the old town of Constanța, on Elisabeta Boulevard, no. 3
Ion Pâslă house is one of the first immobiles of Constanța built in the neo-romanian style. The slightly out attic is sustained by consoles, decorative elements specific to the romanic style. The immobile was built by and belonged to the engineer Ion Pâslă, general inspector of the Constanța Harbor, who was part of Anghel Saligny’s team for the design and construction of the Cernavodă bridge (put to use in 1895) and the modern harbor of Constanța. The building includes a semi-basement, a ground floor and upper floor, and on the central shaft a watchtower that raises above the upper floor is found. The house of engineer Pâslă (at the number 3) neighbors the house of Ion Bârzănescu (at the number 5), both being part of the team that designed and built the Constanța Harbor, led by Anghel Saligny.