The Old Stock Exchange
- Historic monument category B; code LMI: CT-II-m-B-02784;
- It was built in the 1905-1910 period. Architect: Victor Stephanescu. Designer: Anghel Saligny;
- It is located in the Constanța Harbor, at berth 17, and it is the headquarters of the Border Police.
The building of the old stock exchange is part of the modern infrastructure of the Constanța Harbor, inaugurated by King Carol the First in 1909. It is built in a classic style, with Art Nouveau decorative elements on the inside. The huge open hallway, with an original mosaic, unfolds a stairway that leads to the upper floor. One of the best preserved Art Nouveau mosaics in Constanța and the country. Beautifully decorated hardware on the inside. The building’s facade, in the neoclassic, utilitarian architectonic style, specific to the american buildings of the 20th century. At the entrance an election poster is preserved, printed, from the 1946 parliamentary elections, with the symbol of the sun (from the side of political formation block lead by the Communist Party).